Volcano Travertine Tile
Brushed & Chiseled Edge – (16″x16″x1/2″)
Actual Size Product
- Size: 16″x16″x1/2″
- Finish: Brushed & Chiseled Edge
If you would like to purchase this product in actual sizes but different than pallet quantity please leave us a message on eBay with your required quantity and delivery address. We can send you a quote that you can complete your order easily.
Shipping – Delivery
We mostly ship our sample orders with FedEx. It takes around 3-5 business days after your order date.
If you decide to purchase the ACTUAL SIZE of this product,
It’s READY TO SHIP in 3-5 days.
Samples are generally comes in 4″x4″ size. Thickness might vary depending on the thickness of the actual product. We aim to show you a little bit of color variation and the surface touch feeling of the material.
Volcano Travertine Tile
Brushed & Chiseled Edge (16″x16″) features:
- Our Volcano Travertine Tile offers a very unique product that has a wide variation of beige/tan/brown color travertine.
- A unique, hand-cut, Old World effect: because each tile is unique with its own variations in patterns and color, you get a venerable classical effect.
- Surface: Brushed and Chiseled Edge finish, which is matte and great for indoor and outdoor use. The surface of the travertine is treated with wire brushes to produce a flat, matte surface.
- Anti-Slippery: In contrast to the matte finish, this one gives a old/rustic look to the stone tiles and provides an anti-slippery surface.
- Usage: Travertine Tile is a beautiful way to embellish your interiors and exteriors. Suitable to residential settings and commercial ones, halls, foyers, bathrooms, kitchens, and beyond.
- We only select and use Premium Grade blocks of travertine, marble, limestone, and never use anything with a lower grade or physical defect.
- We recommend our customers to purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cut and patterns.
- As natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc, because of that we recommend our customers to blend tiles from different boxes when installing.
Why should I order a sample before committing a larger purchase?
Samples are highly recommended for a better assessment of the current batch of this product before committing to a larger purchase.
Even though we do everything we can to truly represent the overall colors/shades of the current batch of the product with our product photos, due to various monitors and settings, it may not be directly possible to view the exact shading/coloring characteristics of the material entirely on your screen.
Therefore, current actual samples should be obtained and approved before committing to a larger order.
Warehouse & Packaging & Minimum Order Quantity (for actual size )
Most of our products are stocked in our Atlanta warehouse. If you want to use Warehouse Pick-up Option, Please leave us a message. We’re sending samples to our customers directly from our factory which located in Turkey.
Returns are accepted. Items must be returned within 30 days. The buyer will pay for return shipping.
Minimum Order Qty.
We’re delivering our Actual-Sized products with LTL Freight shipments on pallets/crates.
Minimum Order Quantity: 128 sqft