Vintage Inspired Frame Design , these make them extremely stylish and stands out fashionably. The variety of color choices and better meet the needs of different designs. Durable Plastic Frame and Reinforced Metal Hinges, Premium Resin lens make them unbreakable and shatter-proof. Well-made in details. UV lens can block 99%-100% of both UVA and UVB radiation. UV400 rated sunglasses are essential to protecting your eyes against long- term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy. Besides Sunglasses, Hard Protection Box, Glasses Pouch, Cleaning soft fabric pouch included.
Black /Gray/Blue/ Orange/Brown/Green color lens
Anti-glare coating, Ideal for driving
100% UV protection coating , blocking 100% UVA and UVB sun-rays that are harmful to your eyes.
Style Sunglasses for both Men & Women
Comes with a FREE hard case for protection
Slight adjustments to the shape of the sunglasses arms may be needed to get a custom fit. Adjustments should be made by a professional.
Lens width: 61 millimeters
Lens height: 47 millimeters
Bridge: 19 millimeters
Arm/Temple: 138 millimeters
Overall width: 139 mm
1* Brand new Sunglasses
1* Hard Protection Case.
1* Carry Bag.
1* Clean Cloth
NOTE:Due to the light and different computer monitors, the color maybe slight different as pictures. Also, please allow 1-3 cm measurement differ according to manual making. Your understanding and help are highly appreciated. Hope you can enjoy shopping here.
The color of the lens can vary depending on style, fashion, and purpose, but for general use, red, grey, green, or brown are recommended to avoid or minimize color distortion, which could affect safety when, for instance, driving a car or a school bus.
- Gray and green lenses are considered neutral because they maintain true colors.
- Brown lenses cause some color distortion, but also increase contrast.
- Turquoise lenses are good for medium and high light conditions, because they are good at enhancing contrast, but do not cause significant color distortion.
- Yellow is “optimum for object definition, but creates a harsh visible light”; amber “allegedly makes distant objects appear more distinct, especially in snow or haze. These lenses are popular with skiers, hunters, boaters and pilots.”
- Blue or purple lenses are mainly cosmetic.
Tips & Warnings
- Always store your eyeglasses in a protective case to prevent scratches and prolong the life of your frames.
- Protect the lenses from smudges and scratches by using a micro fiber cloth to hold your glasses while making repairs.
- Be gentle when bending eyeglasses. Excessive force or frequent manipulation can break the frames or lenses.
- Be cautious when adjusting progressive glasses. Small adjustments can make a big difference in how these lenses perform. When in doubt use an optician to help adjust them properly.
COPYRIGHT © SKYBOOK123. ALL RIGHT
On Apr-02-21 at 08:56:09 PDT, seller added the following information: