Nike Air Huarache Triple Black
This style runs small, we recommend to order a half size up.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.
THE CLASSIC CONTINUES
Designed to stretch with your foot, the Nike Air Huarache Men’s Shoe has remained a sneaker staple since its 1991 debut, when it changed the face of running footwear forever.
- Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
- Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and classic look
- Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Rubber outsole heel and toe
- Shown: Black/Grey/Black
- Style: 318429-003
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
|Men’s Nike Shoe Size Chart|
|US Size||Euro Size||Inches||Centimeters|
- We ship to all 50 states of the U.S. and countries outside the U.S except for EU (European Union) or EFA (European Economic Area).
- As we always try our best to offer the best price to our customers, in the case where Free Economy Shipping is provided, we may use any of the shipping service provided by USPS, Fedex and UPS, while the original delivery time-frame will still be guaranteed. This practice will allow us to provide to our customer the best possible price.
- We understand some product may be not working exactly right for you. Therefore you can return the item within 30 days after you received it. Returned item must be in brand new condition and have no visible signs of wear or use. Buyers are responsible for return shipping.
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Details can be found here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/international-shipping-rules.html
- About us: San’s Kicks is a family owned and operated business since 2013 with main focus on Sneakers and Soccer Cleats. We are located in Queens, New York. All items we sell are directly from the Vendor or from their authorized retailers and it’s 100% authentic.