New Fairhaven Health FertilAid for Men
FertilAid for Men to Enhance His Fertility
Formulated by Amos Grunebaum, MD, the ingredients in patented FertilAid for Men* have been scientifically demonstrated to enhance male fertility and improve overall reproductive wellness as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Ideal for men with a low sperm count or for those looking to optimize their sexual health.
Fertile, healthy sperm are defined not just by the number of sperm (or count), but also by sperm concentration, by sperm motility and speed, and by healthy morphology (sperm shape and size). Sperm motility is determined by the percentage of sperm that are moving and their capacity to “swim” in a forward direction. Healthy sperm motility allows sperm to sustain vitality and propel themselves through the uterus to the fallopian tube – and ultimately penetrate the surface of the ovum and fertilize the egg.
How to increase sperm count and motility? FertilAid addresses these key issues in male fertility and reproductive health. With an effective formula that combines a potent blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals with the amino acid, L-Carnitine, FertilAid for Men is designed to support the healthy formation of sperm and increase both sperm motility and sperm count.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains L-Carnitine, shown to increase sperm count, quality and motility.
- Includes an array of antioxidants and minerals, including a powerful dosage of zinc and selenium, that support male reproductive health.
- Complete multivitamin protection – 100% RDA or more for men of reproductive age, including key B vitamins.
- Offers more potent support than other male fertility supplements, including twice the amount of Vitamin C, three times the amount of zinc and Beta Carotene – an element of Vitamin A.
- Safe, non-prescription formula that is clinically validated and Doctor-approved to help those dealing with male infertility.
- Manufactured in the U.S. by a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
1 Bottle FertilAid for Men – contains 90 capsules, a 1-month supply.
Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules daily in divided doses with meals.
– Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
– Content within this listing is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
– You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.
– Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
– We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming any supplement.
– While supplements work for most individuals, results are not guaranteed for everyone. This could be due to one or many factors.
– For additional information about a product, please contact the .
– Watch videos on products, reviews and instructional videos on the channel.
– Fairhaven and information about TTC, Pregnancy, supplements.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
See Returns Policy/ Conditions
– Authorized distributors for Fairhaven Health.
– We carry the complete range of products, parts, spares, and accessories by Fairhaven Health.
Store Policies (Terms & Conditions)
– Review before completing purchase
– By continuing with your purchase using the eBay Buy It Now button, you agree to the Early-Pregnancy-Tests .
As authorized distributors, we offer only new products in the original packaging with warranty, if applicable. Certain items, parts, and spares may not be available in retail sealed packaging. Manufacturers provide these products to us bulk packaged in polythene bags. Likewise, we use new polythene bags that are used to ship these products to our customers.
CONTACT US FOR:
– Payment issues
– Shipping preferences not listed
– Combined shipping
– Requesting invoice
SHIPPING COST, OPTIONS & TRANSIT TIME
To obtain Shipping Cost, change quantity & location/ ZIP code within listing
Domestic (USA, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APO)
Priority Express: 1-2 days
Priority: 2-3 days
First Class: 3-5 days
Parcel Post:15-20 days
International (including Canada)
Priority Express: 3-5 days
Priority: 6-10 days
First Class: 20-25 days (Tracking is limited, customs form # is provided)
International Priority: 2-3 days
International Economy: 3-5 days
International Ground (Canada & Puerto Rico): 3-7 days
: Only Date & Time of shipment acceptance at post office and Date & Time of delivery to the recipient are available.
NOTES ON SHIPPING
– Shipping transit time* information is provided by the carrier and excludes delays caused due to customs for international destinations or due to weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.
– Carriers provide estimated transit time in business days
– US Postal Service calculates – transit time or delivery date is .
– FedEx does not accept Ground shipments on weekends.
– Item(s) are shipped ONLY to the address provided with the payment (No exceptions).
– We reserve the right to upgrade shipping method at no extra cost to the customer.
– False invoicing is NOT available
– Packages can NOT be marked as GIFTS
– All local Taxes, Duties, and Handling Charges must be paid by customer
– Shipping time does not include delays in customs