- 279838 heat element exactly for Whirlpool Kenmore Sears Maytag Aana Admiral Kitchaid Magic Chef, Norge Electric Dryer Element
- Highest quality nickle used in the wire
- 279838 (AP3094254) replaces WP279837, 279837, 2438, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398063, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AH334313, EA334313, PS334313, W10724237.
- This element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- GUARANTEE: Discount Parts Direct is a US based company, from molding, stamping to assembly, inspection of each process has strict quality requirements and hand check. We offer customer 100% Money Back Guarantee. We appreciate your business.
279838 Dryer Heating Element For Whirlpool/Kenmore KENMORE, SEARS, MAYTAG, AMANA, ADMIRAL, KITCHENAID, MAGIC CHEF, NORGE-Heavy Duty
This part fixes the following symptoms:
No heat or not enough heat, Takes too long to dry, Too hot, Will not shut off.
This part works with the following brands:
Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Estate, Crosley, KitchenAid, Maytag, Inglis, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.
What does this part do:
The heating element provides heat to the dryer.
What happens when this part breaks:
Your clothes may not dry because of lack of heat.
Replace part if:
It must be replaced when there is no longer continuity between the terminals. First check the thermal fuse on the blower housing before deciding to replace the heating element.
Why does this part break:
The heating element can break as a result of wear and tear. This can be material fatigue or prolonged high temperature exposure.
279838 Dryer Heating Element
- Easy to install
- cheap price
- Wide range of use
Possible Repair Solution For:
- Dryer won’t produce heat
- Dryer takes too long to dry
- Dryer won’t start
- Will be your best economical and convenient choice, and we will provide you with free after-sales
Using nickel chromium element, this product has better corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance
This element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
Replaces the following Part #’s:EXP279838 AP3094254, 279837, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AH334313.
It is roughly divided into four steps. It is easy to install and will not waste your precious time.
Disconnect your dryer from its power source before starting the repair.
You’ll need a quarter-inch socket or wrench and a flat-head screwdriver for this repair.
Before disconnecting any wires, take a picture so that you know how to reconnect everything at the end.
Replacement takes under 30-minutes to complete.