20AMP Weather & Tamper-Resistant GFCI Outlet Receptacle
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI): Designed to protect people from shocks from an electrical system. If there is a ground fault, a GFCI will trip and stop the flow of electricity to prevent injuries.
- Safelock Protection: Automatically cuts off electricity in 0.025 seconds to protect against electrical shock.
- Tamper-Resistant (TR) and Weather-Resistant (WR): Shutter mechanism inside the receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless both prongs of a plug are inserted at the same time, helping to ensure foreign objects stay locked out. Weather-Resistant design make the receptacle moisture-proof and resistant to atmospheric corrosion.
- LED Indicator: Displays if there are any issues with the GFCI or if it needs to be replaced. ONLY if GFCI is malfunctioning, the LED indicator will turn OFF.
- Safety Guarantee: This GFCI receptacle has got ETL certification and the fireproof poly-carbonate housing keeps you away from fire risk. Cannot be reset if mis-wired.
- Easy Installation: 2 Pole/3 Wire-Grounding with included Wall Plate and Mounting Screws. Terminal screws are backed-up, ready to wire. Please follow the installation instructions for details.
- Wide Application: Residential and Commercial Grade, suitable for home, office, public washrooms, etc.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Color: White
- Electrical rating: 125V/20A/60Hz/2500W
- Certification: ETL
- Size: Standard
- Warranty: 2 Year
- 10 x 20AMP GFCI Outlet Receptacle (Wall Plates and Screws are included)
Limited time discount …
On Oct-20-20 at 23:31:07 PDT, seller added the following information: